Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an informative banner.
- The type of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience measurement cookies: they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies allow you to know whether you have visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. During subsequent visits, the use of the already existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages visitors view
- how long do users visit a particular page
- the page from which visitors leave the site
– Tracking cookies: they allow you to analyze your browsing, your consultation or consumption habits on network sites, with the aim of offering you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established on the basis of this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. . We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Site improvement cookies: they allow you to test different versions of a web page in order to know which page is best used.
3a. List of cookies used
- Google analytics: used to measure the audience of the site.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
- Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may have consequences for the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who show you advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you will no longer be able to access the site. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function, or go to one of the links below to directly access your browser’s manual.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other people. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they place, what is the reason, what is the lifetime of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com